U.S. molding companies using local and international toolmakers can meet their budget and delivery needs for their customers. By outsourcing the construction of molds, molding companies can focus on processing and maintaining their day-to-day activities. Using several reliable mold manufacturing suppliers ensures that the mold is delivered on time by avoiding the bottleneck of pushing everything through a single shop.
Utilizing our in-house mold shop with a quality design as the foundation, our toolmakers can build a mold to decrease costs and improve output. Our team of highly skilled toolmakers design and build high-precision molds to optimize plastic injection molding performance and tool longevity.
- Built to specified standards
- Deliver globally
- Export to your molding facility
- Tool prototypes with quick-turnaround
Rely on Eastek to manufacture your injection molding, tooling design, and fabrication project on-time and to specification. Our advanced on-site tool fabrication facility allows us to design for manufacturability (DFM) through a wide range of solutions. We manufacture to your standards for tool design and maintenance and keep a reliable open communication link during tool manufacturing.
- On-site tool fabrication
- Single cavity, multi-cavity, and family tools
- Six weeks standard lead time with expedited timelines available
- Mold base and inserts designed to run from 50,000 to 1,000,000 shots
- CAD capabilities
- Accepts 3D models/ 2D files
- Large tooling capacity